Hey guys I’m new here and I make Tutorial videos on our machines

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dr.SidewayZ

Hey guys I'm new here and I make Tutorial videos on YouTube for our bobcats mostly 743b and similar variants. Here are a couple examples of videos that I've done.
How To Set Bobcat Creep in LESS Than 8 MINUTES

Bobcat Steering Bushings Replacement: A Step-by-Step Guide

How to rebuild Bobcat drive motor for less then $100

Just a couple examples hopefully someone finds some use for them and hopefully it helps someone out! I look forward to being on here more often and helping out in any way I can. Hope y'all have a good evening and rest of your week
-Mike

OP
OP
Dr.SidewayZ

Dr.SidewayZ

Thanks for your videos- I definately benefitted from all three!
Appreciate the follow up! I want to get some more made up I've got to do pins and a couple other things, I picked up stuff to do some at home powder coating and cerakote so I may do some videos on that doing various parts on the bobcat.

wings5j

Hey guys I'm new here and I make Tutorial videos on YouTube for our bobcats mostly 743b and similar variants. Here are a couple examples of videos that I've done.
How To Set Bobcat Creep in LESS Than 8 MINUTES

Bobcat Steering Bushings Replacement: A Step-by-Step Guide

How to rebuild Bobcat drive motor for less then $100

Just a couple examples hopefully someone finds some use for them and hopefully it helps someone out! I look forward to being on here more often and helping out in any way I can. Hope y'all have a good evening and rest of your week
-Mike
Hey Mike, thanks for posting. I have done the first two tasks and would have enjoyed help from your videos. So far I haven't had to tackle the drive motors but I hope I remember to make use of the video when I do.

John

OP
OP
Dr.SidewayZ

Dr.SidewayZ

Hey Mike, thanks for posting. I have done the first two tasks and would have enjoyed help from your videos. So far I haven't had to tackle the drive motors but I hope I remember to make use of the video when I do.

John
Hey John man the drive motors are pretty easy I will say it's far easier if you have a torch and a breaker bar as some of the bolts on mine were stuck when I was disassembling it. Let me know if you have any questions

wings5j

No questions yet. So far my drive motors are working fine. I do have torches and breaker bars though :)