Help!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jackreed2005

Hey guys, been in business for about six months done great at first, got a lot of business. Now not so much. I have a website, www.reedsrange.com check it out and let me know what you think. I have put biz cards everywhere, flyers, done the newspaper thing and I got screwed by my finance company. I asked for an extension then to change my payments to annual, well they just changed my payments to annual and I have a 5000 dollar payment due in october. Need to get some work.

perry

I knew it would get slow because of the housing mess, there not being built so everyone involved one way or another is hurting. My last few jobs was just spreading dirt at existing homes. It's hard to know when things will get better..I know how you feel,,,,,,,

BPS

I knew it would get slow because of the housing mess, there not being built so everyone involved one way or another is hurting. My last few jobs was just spreading dirt at existing homes. It's hard to know when things will get better..I know how you feel,,,,,,,
Diversify...try an attachment that you don't often use. Try different advertising. Craigslist was a good start for me, it doesn't cost anything, and I have several cities close enough that I can advertise in several. You reach a different spectrum of people there, some really weird and some professionals that don't read newspapers that rely on online stuff they can look at when they're supposed to be working.
Talk to

BPS

Diversify...try an attachment that you don't often use. Try different advertising. Craigslist was a good start for me, it doesn't cost anything, and I have several cities close enough that I can advertise in several. You reach a different spectrum of people there, some really weird and some professionals that don't read newspapers that rely on online stuff they can look at when they're supposed to be working.
Talk to your

BPS

Talk to your
Wow...the post posted all by itself...
anyway, talk to your friends, family give them business cards. I started carrying my stump grinder on my trailer, even if I'm not grinding a stump. I started that a few weeks ago and have got about 15 stump grinding jobs by people seeing the attachment. Just a few of my suggestions...
One guy also keeps finding work for me. I sent him and his wife to Red Lobster because he's found about $2500 worth of work for me in the last month. Word of mouth is your best route!