Having a problem with Auxiliary control ***863*** ( PLEASE HELP)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

leadsled

trying to figure out what my problem is.start machine ,safety bar down,over ride pressed,all BICS lights on no flashing,mid range running,press auxiliary switch twice,can hear motor labor[no attachment connected,just deadhead] have up lift function only ,bucket up only no curl function, connected pressure gauge to auxiliary line have 3000 psi when switched on to manual or locked, checked both auxiliary solenoids 3.5 ohms, checked fuses and battery,connected pressure hose to both auxiliary ports[loop]bucket and lift functions work,any ideas ??WOULD APPRECIATE THE HELP,do have a service manuals. UPDATE**** I replaced the right control switch on the right arm and I am still having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
Does it do this when you don't enable the aux hyraulics too?
Trying to work out if when you are turning the aux hydraulics on, that a coil is turning on, dead heading or if a stem is stuck on, making it do this all the time.

SkidRoe

Why are you pushing the aux enable switch twice? What happens if you only push it once?
SR

OP
OP
L

leadsled

Why are you pushing the aux enable switch twice? What happens if you only push it once?
SR
The Bucket functions work fine without the Aux switch on. By pushing the aux button once the right hand control switch should function when toggled. The engine does load up when the aux button is pushed once. But the bucket function for lowering and roll does not work.

OP
OP
L

leadsled

The Bucket functions work fine without the Aux switch on. By pushing the aux button once the right hand control switch should function when toggled. The engine does load up when the aux button is pushed once. But the bucket function for lowering and roll does not work.
As I understand the system should go into relief when both aux buttons are pushed. I am getting no response from the right hand toggle switch (located on the top of the right hand control lever).

7LBSSMALLIE

As I understand the system should go into relief when both aux buttons are pushed. I am getting no response from the right hand toggle switch (located on the top of the right hand control lever).
yea aux solenoid spool stuck. probally picked up a piece o trash. underneath the solenoid is a spool. has screen trash should visiable.

mmsllc

yea aux solenoid spool stuck. probally picked up a piece o trash. underneath the solenoid is a spool. has screen trash should visiable.
Forgive me for having to ask this, but should the aux hyd button be pressed without an attachment being hooked up to the hyd. circuit?? What happens when a continuous hyd (such as, bush hog) type attachment is hooked up to the machine?? Do you have something that you could try like that?? If it still acts up, then the hyd. press. &/or return spool valve / solenoid must be the issue. If you can get 3,000 psi out of the aux hyd quick disconnect, then the "return" side of that valve would have to be the issue. Anyone disagree with that statement??

7LBSSMALLIE

Forgive me for having to ask this, but should the aux hyd button be pressed without an attachment being hooked up to the hyd. circuit?? What happens when a continuous hyd (such as, bush hog) type attachment is hooked up to the machine?? Do you have something that you could try like that?? If it still acts up, then the hyd. press. &/or return spool valve / solenoid must be the issue. If you can get 3,000 psi out of the aux hyd quick disconnect, then the "return" side of that valve would have to be the issue. Anyone disagree with that statement??
memory kicks in. pull bics lockout solenoid stem. inspect for blown oring.