Happy Belated Birthday Tazza

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
hehe thanks!
It troubles me that you knew it was my b/day though *looks around nervously* we must have spies in here.
Its a shame i didn't spend the day having fun, i was up to my elbows in my dads 453 chaincase..... Those things are not at all fun to work on.
Thanks again!

perry

hehe thanks!
It troubles me that you knew it was my b/day though *looks around nervously* we must have spies in here.
Its a shame i didn't spend the day having fun, i was up to my elbows in my dads 453 chaincase..... Those things are not at all fun to work on.
Thanks again!
Well whatdoyaknow!, I'll have a beer toast for you tonight and maybe a few more for good luck.......

OP
OP
P

pondfishr

Well whatdoyaknow!, I'll have a beer toast for you tonight and maybe a few more for good luck.......
If I must tell Plaxo sent me a birthday reminder for you. There are no black helicopters or alien spies. Too bad we could have had fun with that.......

Tazza

Staff member
If I must tell Plaxo sent me a birthday reminder for you. There are no black helicopters or alien spies. Too bad we could have had fun with that.......
LOL so true, i could have started thinking someone was there when i hear russling in the bushes.

Latest posts