Grapple Fork

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ks9065

Finally got the Grapple finished and painted the other day. Wasn't to bad once I figured out where the piviot points were supposed to be and so it functioned the right way. Haven't used it to much yet but it worked great what little I have used it. Here are some pictures- Skidsteer Grapple 1 Skidsteer Grapple 2

OP
OP
K

ks9065

Nice, what kind of machine do you have it hooked to? 863? or is it an S model?
Thanks. It is on an 863. It has been a winter project. We bought it last summer and the motor smoked and used oil really bad. We rebuilt the motor this winter and got it running great again.

Joe 396

Thanks. It is on an 863. It has been a winter project. We bought it last summer and the motor smoked and used oil really bad. We rebuilt the motor this winter and got it running great again.
I'd love to see some blueprints. I could really put that thing to work!

OP
OP
K

ks9065

Would really love to see a picture of how you attached it to the back of the bucket. That thing looks perfect, just what I want to do. [email protected]
I will have to take a few more pictures of it sometime. It is just 3x3 sq tubing running down the back of the bucket and welded 8 tabs on the back of the bucket and just pin through the tabs and the 3x3. I was going to make it so its quick tach but figured it would be on the bucket most of the time and if needed I can pull the 4 pins out and it will come off. I found a lot of good ideas from Grabtec they make a super nice grapple for any kind of loader you have and the webpage had lots of info. As far as blueprints there isn't much mostly chicken scratchs on the welding bench.