good price

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gink595

Depends on the type of bucket you want, I have a 72" low profile construction bucket with a bolt on tooth bar, I'm thinking new for the bucket is around 800.00, w/out the tooth bar which is another 3-400.00, There is alot of different types of bucket profiles, so it really depends on what your needing, I think the light weight mat'l buckets are alot cheaper but are ALOT bigger. Call dealers or check on ebay, they always give you an idea of what stuff normally will run.

perry

Depends on the type of bucket you want, I have a 72" low profile construction bucket with a bolt on tooth bar, I'm thinking new for the bucket is around 800.00, w/out the tooth bar which is another 3-400.00, There is alot of different types of bucket profiles, so it really depends on what your needing, I think the light weight mat'l buckets are alot cheaper but are ALOT bigger. Call dealers or check on ebay, they always give you an idea of what stuff normally will run.
Stay away from all 'versa tech' attachments, made from cheap hotd rolled steel. I bought a rock bucket, not versa tech, but still low quality, I will be adding steel plate, hardened cutting edge and bars to make it much more durable.

Latest posts