GLOW PLUGS

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kubotaman

Hi My 753 G has the glow plug light flasing on. It is 100 degrees in Texas so I know theres no need for the glow plugs to be coming on while it running for a long time. Could any one please give me a starting place to look? I cant find in the manual any dignose on glow plugs.

mrfixitpaul

Check the glow plug relay, in the fuse panel, sometimes the relays will come out of place. The fuse panel is located just behind your legs when seated in machine, 2 bolts hold on metal cover.

OP
OP
K

kubotaman

Check the glow plug relay, in the fuse panel, sometimes the relays will come out of place. The fuse panel is located just behind your legs when seated in machine, 2 bolts hold on metal cover.
Thanks MRFIXITPAUL, It looks like that fix our problem.You guys are a great source to turn to. This is a must have sight for a skid steer owner.

OP
OP
K

kubotaman

Thanks MRFIXITPAUL, It looks like that fix our problem.You guys are a great source to turn to. This is a must have sight for a skid steer owner.
we ran the machine today and the glow plug light sarted to flash again. I checked the relay and found no problem with it coming out or loose. any one have a clue what to check next? Thanks.