Getting Bobcat Concrete Pump on JD CT322

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bigguy

I am looking for information on using a Bobcat Concrete Pump on my JD CT322 tracked Skidsteer The Bobcat Pump is designed for the Bobcat BICS system and I just need the pumps controls to work. The RAC on the pump would allow remote start and stop of the Skidsteer engine from its panel. I don't expect to that to work yet need the pump controls to energize and function? A pinout of the Bobcat 7 pin BICS connector would be really helpful?

skidsteer.ca

Bobcats 7 pin system is a nightmare. It is a proprietary computer control. Not just a matter of power or ground on or off.
Erskine and no other aftermarket attachment maker to my knowledge makes a wire harness for their attachments that will work with the 7 pin.
You may need to enquire as to weather this attachment can be run with the older 14 pin Bobcat control system. They are basic electrics. From there you can hopefully make it function by switching on or off the power or ground.
What functions does it have to be controled? Start the loader and pump oil through it. After that is it just a valve that enguages the pump? I'd think it could be done with just a manual hydraulic valve to shut it down instead of the key to kill the engine.
Which, btw when they poured my shop floor someone getting in the loader accidently kicked the key and snapped it off on the outside control box and nearly screwed the whole pour up. The whole idea of a key there is a brain fart imo.
Ken
Ken