Gehl 2500 parts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

David Royce

I borrowed a Gehl 2500 skid steer to dig out under my house. While turning it around the right side drive chain idler sprocket shaft broke along with the drive chain. I would like to fix it so I can finish my job as well as return it in working order. Does anybody have this part or know where one could be found?

Tazza

Staff member
I'm sure your dealer could get these parts but at a cost. Chain is probably generic and can be got from and chain store.

MAK1954

I see it has been almost 3 year but are you still looking for parts? Look on. CL wausau, wi.
Hi I didn't write the original question, but I'm looking for parts also. I'm in central Wisconsin. I'm looking for a LH Hydro-Transmission PT# 600460. If thats not available I need the outer pully drive adapter, bearing and hub. Do you have anything available?

XSleeper

Hi I didn't write the original question, but I'm looking for parts also. I'm in central Wisconsin. I'm looking for a LH Hydro-Transmission PT# 600460. If thats not available I need the outer pully drive adapter, bearing and hub. Do you have anything available?
There's a dude on ebay with a few 2500 parts for sale.

MAK1954

I did get the parts machined and put together. The RH side drives, but not the LH side. I took it back apart and don't see an issue. I'm wondering can the charge pump housing be put on incorrectly, so the at it wouldn't pump. PT # 602117

JohnCaruso

I recently purchased GEHL parts from buyaftermarketparts.com and I must say, their selection is quite impressive. The website offers a wide range of high-quality parts for various GEHL equipment models at competitive prices. Navigating through the catalog was easy, and I found the part I needed without any hassle.

Their customer service was excellent, as they were prompt in answering my queries and assisting me throughout the process. My order arrived on time, making for a smooth experience from start to finish.

Overall, if you are looking for reliable and affordable aftermarket GEHL parts, I highly recommend checking out buyaftermarketparts.com. You won't be disappointed!