Ford CL35 - anyone familiar with them???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

M700man

Hi guys, Been off the forum for quite awhile, after I sold my last Bobcat. But, once you get "skidsteeritis" you have to have another one! So, in rambling around, I came across a Ford CL35. Owner says it has a Wisconsin engine, but the little bit of info I have found so far, says it would be a Shibauru (??!?). Not familiar with that one. Can anyone shed any kind of light on this? All replies greatly appreciated. Thanks, John

OP
OP
M

M700man

Sorry guys, been off this forum so long that I didn't see "Bobcat" up at the top. Who could miss it, right? Anyhow, can't find an "Edit" button to be able to move this post, so I guess I'll just have to leave it here, until one of the "Mods" do it. Thanks John

Fishfiles

Sorry guys, been off this forum so long that I didn't see "Bobcat" up at the top. Who could miss it, right? Anyhow, can't find an "Edit" button to be able to move this post, so I guess I'll just have to leave it here, until one of the "Mods" do it. Thanks John
I don't know the Ford CL35 but do know Subaru , which is the same company now as Wisconson and Robin , you usually see name Subaru / Robin together , my welding machine has one an it has been very reliable , starts first pop every time , so I would be too worried of the motor