FOR SALE - Bobcat 371 with 2 buckets!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rodbuilder

Posted July 7th, 2020........... Located in Sterling, Illinois - 120 miles West of Chicago, near Interstate 88. I bought this machine to resell, When I got it home I was unloading it and drive pulley on the engine split down the middle and took out the inside belt!!! My loss/your gain! I have talked to several people about this, who agree that you could get away with ditching the stupid OEM clutch/pulley thing and install a regular 5/8 pulley and a new belt and use it that way. The bad belt drives the hydraulic pump that powers the boom and bucket. These machines have a 2-speed setup in them, but I can't imagine needing it because they scoot along pretty good as it is. Some "engineer" at Bobcat must have had some extra time on his hands, so he decided to complicate matters for us!! Anyhow, it runs great and will move, but the boom is inoperable until you fix the drive pulley on the engine!! If I fix it the price is going up to $4200!!! The first one with $2300 in green CASH is going to own it!! CALL FOR DETAILS. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TEXT CRAP, OR EMAILS. 815-973x8one28

Latest posts