Firewood Cutter

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jerry

I see they have redone the video of the processor, in the first one chunks would get in the splitter crooked and it did not look like you could straighten them out without doing it manually. Is there a price on the machine?

jerry

I see they have redone the video of the processor, in the first one chunks would get in the splitter crooked and it did not look like you could straighten them out without doing it manually. Is there a price on the machine?
I don't think the video of cutting 8' sticks into 12" pieces is going to attract a lot of buyers, if it can handle tree length and grab a tree from a skidder drag ,back up a little and process it into a conveyor they might get people interested.

skidsteer.ca

I don't think the video of cutting 8' sticks into 12" pieces is going to attract a lot of buyers, if it can handle tree length and grab a tree from a skidder drag ,back up a little and process it into a conveyor they might get people interested.
I had seen that too, believe they are about 20k. You would want a enclosed cab to avoid the saw dust.
Ken