FINALLY DONE IT!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hawg wild

I finally bought a skidsteer! a 2000 model 6635sxt series II. 1725 hours, tires are 70%, with cab and heat, no front door though? counter weight, light material bucket, and pallet forks. Machines is pretty clean, and seems to be really tight, Pins and bushings seem good and a fresh service job. this was a one owner machine off of a farm, the owner traded it in on a new tractor and i bought it from the tractor dealership. $13,300.00. Did i get hurt? going into brush cutting. Now all i need is a tree shear, brush cutter, brush rake, and a set of tracks. Would also like to have a rock bucket. I also bought a trailer the other day, 20' gooseneck with a 5' dovetail and tandem axles excellent tires, no duals. Very clean and soild with very few miles on it $2600.00. I think i did alright on that one.

skidsteer.ca

Congrats
From a dealer that seems pretty good to me. Watch ebay for a used door.
I paid 14100 for my 2000 773 with heat 1550 hours private sale on internet with 66" tooth, 72" smooth, beat up forks and western pickup snowplow made to fit in fall of 04. In need of some tlc and general service. and felt I was fortunate to get it for that.
If I can help you with attachments or tracks let me know.
Regards Ken