excavator attachment

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sherrywang0319

Hello Friend, How are you? We are the excavator attachemnts manufacturer from China. Our prodcuts includes hydraulic breakers,hydraulic quick hitch,hydraulic earth augers,plate compactors,rippers,etc. We can supply you the products with good quality and competitive price. If you are interested in our products,let's talk about the details. My skype is sherrywang0319 With much thanks and look forward to hear from you soon.

Tazza

Staff member
Hello Friend, How are you? We are the excavator attachemnts manufacturer from China. Our prodcuts includes hydraulic breakers,hydraulic quick hitch,hydraulic earth augers,plate compactors,rippers,etc. We can supply you the products with good quality and competitive price. If you are interested in our products,let's talk about the details. My skype is sherrywang0319 With much thanks and look forward to hear from you soon.
Sherrywang - you may want to place an add in the for sale area, also include an email address, i think you may have a few people that could be interested in your products.

ffpup

Just saw your post. Mine works well!! I can grapple with mine, dig stumps, or dig a hole. Not as good as digging with a bucket or digging stumps like my 12" bucket but works none the less.

Latest posts