error code S185

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dee

Hi all, hope someone can help i have a S185 with an error code occasionally popping up 05-22.Can anyone help.

OldMachinist

05-22 Hydraulic Charge Pressure Out Of Range Low. Check the charge pressure if its right then it could be the a bad sending unit or the wire could be grounding out.
ChargePressureSender.jpg

motochris

05-22 Hydraulic Charge Pressure Out Of Range Low. Check the charge pressure if its right then it could be the a bad sending unit or the wire could be grounding out.
I have this same error code on a Bobcat S175 I just picked up. What kind of gauge is it you need to check the pressure?

motochris

I normally test charge pressure with my engine oil gauge kit, pretty standard fitting.
Sounds simple enough, thanks gentlemen! :) On this same note.... I've had zero issues with the vehicle, it'll lift a pallet of shingles to roof height with no problems, it just works fine... which leads me to believe it's a wiring or sender issue, as I'de assume low pressure would cause function problems. Correct?

Bobcatdan

Sounds simple enough, thanks gentlemen! :) On this same note.... I've had zero issues with the vehicle, it'll lift a pallet of shingles to roof height with no problems, it just works fine... which leads me to believe it's a wiring or sender issue, as I'de assume low pressure would cause function problems. Correct?
Actual low charge pressure will cause noticable performance problems. Make all of us feel better and check the drive belt.

Latest posts