error code 33-23 on 2006 430 excavator

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

deaop06

I called about a used 2006 Bobcat 430 excavator. Was told it was in good shape but had an error code 33-23. Would this be a serious problem and how could it be fixed? Thanks Ron

SkidRoe

That Bobcat loader code states "Bobcat Controller not Programmed", not sure if that carries over to an excavator.
Does the machine operate okay?

OP
OP
deaop06

deaop06

That Bobcat loader code states "Bobcat Controller not Programmed", not sure if that carries over to an excavator.
Does the machine operate okay?
I haven't looked at it yet. Was told that everything operated as it should. The person I talked to didn't seem to know what the error code was about. Also he said the working meter only shows 24 hrs. He didn't know the true hours but thought they were not high because it was in very good shape. I would try to look at it but unsure about the error code. I may call a dealer and ask them if the code would be a problem. Thanks

SkidRoe

I haven't looked at it yet. Was told that everything operated as it should. The person I talked to didn't seem to know what the error code was about. Also he said the working meter only shows 24 hrs. He didn't know the true hours but thought they were not high because it was in very good shape. I would try to look at it but unsure about the error code. I may call a dealer and ask them if the code would be a problem. Thanks
That really sounds like it has had the controller replaced, and somebody did it themselves. I hear alarm bells.
Cheers - SR