Drive chain 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

Well I had time today to tackle my broken rear chain, I just removed the rear cover so far and after a few choice words got the broken one out. It's a Diamond 100HS. Just did some reading on diamonds web site. They don't make connector link/master link for the HS chain. So I'm thinking I'll just go with Heavy Series Chain with a master link. (the HS stands for high strenth) dennis

skidsteer.ca

That will work fine. Just be sure to get the HD #100 and not the standard duty chain. (has thiner side links)
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

That will work fine. Just be sure to get the HD #100 and not the standard duty chain. (has thiner side links)
Ken
Just ordered a 10ft of 100HD from Baileys for $74.00 & some master links. Bobcat wanted $209. & didn't have one in stock. So how's the weather up your way? thanks for the reply Ken. dennis

skidsteer.ca

Just ordered a 10ft of 100HD from Baileys for $74.00 & some master links. Bobcat wanted $209. & didn't have one in stock. So how's the weather up your way? thanks for the reply Ken. dennis
Dennis -3 to -8C at night and +3 to +10C in the day. Been pretty good for this late in Nov.
Ken