display panel on S300

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lostn50s

My display panel on my S300 is very faint, almost unreadable...I really have to work at reading it. Any ideas on a fix other than a complete replace. I was told that it is probably a bad connection or ground. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks for any help. Haven't been able to locate a used unit and don't really care to buy a new unit until this one is completely unreadable. Any comments??? Rob :)

bobcatguy

I owned a couple machines with advanced display that were very difficult to read. Only fix as I gathered was replacing the display. I had the machines downgraded to key start. A key never gets hard to read.

7LBSSMALLIE

I owned a couple machines with advanced display that were very difficult to read. Only fix as I gathered was replacing the display. I had the machines downgraded to key start. A key never gets hard to read.
the red white wire from controller . breaks down over time. it supplys pwr to both panels. from controller to lft panel branches to right. needs checked . continuity check wont do it. the problem being it s ability to carry a load. check the schematic . supply voltage to proper pwr in pin. if it lights and brights there she is.