Dingo 220-D hydraulics problem?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

B-Edwards

I purchased this thing used with a blown kubota Diesel engine with 850 hours on it. I installed a new kubota engine in that I got an extremely good deal on. I repacked one cylinder that leaked a little and now everything is dry with no leaks anywhere. I used it to load fire wood when I had my tree business. I've closed that business but have kept the dingo as I don't have much in it ($4,500) and still use it a lot on my own property. I have adapters for the wheels so I can put over-tire tracks on it and plan on doing that because most of us know what a difference tracks make on any skidsteer. Here's my problem,,,,,, I was pushing some dirt the other day in a tight place and noticed when the machines gets warm/operating tempature it won't spin the wheels. I know I have enough engine power but am wondering if the hydraulic pump/s could be bad or a weak or mis-adjusted relief valve could be the problem? I'm not sure where the valve is on the machine and before I take it to a dealer I'd like to find out myself. I can replace both pumps for less than $500 but if it's just the relief valve it'd be much cheaper. Do any of you know exactly where the valve is? I have photos I can send to anyone who knows about these. Thanks for any help as I do appreciate it. I'm not sure why my text is one huge run on sentence as I space it out but when I hit post it puts it together.

Tazza

Staff member
The relief valve should be either in the pump housing or in the control block.