Deluxe Panel on S250

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

nhdemo4all

Hi! im having trouble with my S250 keyless bobcat. Why does the deluxe panel have to be hit to get power on screen in order to be able to start it? Almost as if the screen has a bad contact. I check fuses (good)! i took panel off to check rear connector, & its connected properly also played with wire/s in case a wire was loose, but nothing. But when you hit it, the panel gets power then your able to turn it on, after a few bangs. lol! Any suggestions?.......help!

Bvill01

Check and clean all battery posts and at the back of the panel where it plugs in at the plug with a voltmeter check how much volts u have.should have 12 I had the same problem my panel was shot I had to replace it 800.00 bucks and my panel did the same thing.

7LBSSMALLIE

Check and clean all battery posts and at the back of the panel where it plugs in at the plug with a voltmeter check how much volts u have.should have 12 I had the same problem my panel was shot I had to replace it 800.00 bucks and my panel did the same thing.
red white wire leading into left hand panel is drawing to much amps for this little bitty wire,check scecmatics wire runs from controller to left panel splits to right, might not be this but worth looking into,buy the way i am not telling you to start probing and pokin . a hack job with a pocket knife and roll of elect tape will warrent harness replacement, 2200 dollars, if power 12 to things that dont get 12v prices goes up. make sure you got skills before attempting"