Default html view for posting for new users, fix freetextbox implementation

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lx665owner

Just a suggestion when creating new users, default the text editor from basic text box that removes formatting (Resulting in wall of text posts) to the freetextbox implementation. Also, fix the freetextbox implementation, after being unable to enter my own html formatting, and having all whitespace trimmed from my posts, i changed to use the freetextbox html editor in user profile. I disabled adblock plus, but the html editor still doesn't work. i had to switch back to the wall of text version just to be able to post this message. The subject field works, but the freetextbox does not in google chrome version Version 44.0.2403.155 m (64-bit) Here were the page errors reported to chrome: failed to load resource: the server responded with a satus of 404 not found: http://www.skidsteerforum.com/images/1x1.gif (missing image, looks like a pixel shim or tracking pixel. if pixel shim.... why?!?!?!? css is your friend!) Also noticed this, assuming this is what is causing freetextbox to fail but without seeing the implementation, I can't be of further assistance. uncaught typeerror: cannot read property ftbDesktopText of undefined. desktopdefault.aspx:822 uncaught typeerror: cannot read property ftbDesktopText of undefined. (program):1 To the web dev, you are welcome. Now when can we expect a fix?