daewoo 2060

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Joefire

I am working on this skidsteer and I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find engine repair info. IE, cylinder headbolt torque etc. Thankyou ,Joe

OP
OP
J

Joefire

What engine does it run?
I dont have the engine size yet but it is a KIA engine. The problem is the machine was overheated. The engine hydro locked and when they tried to restart, it snapped the starter drive shaft. I replaced the starter and was able to get started but exhast pushing coolant out.and engine missing. I need to get coolant out of cylinders in order to move machine where the engine can be disassembled.

Tazza

Staff member
I dont have the engine size yet but it is a KIA engine. The problem is the machine was overheated. The engine hydro locked and when they tried to restart, it snapped the starter drive shaft. I replaced the starter and was able to get started but exhast pushing coolant out.and engine missing. I need to get coolant out of cylinders in order to move machine where the engine can be disassembled.
I don;t have specs on KIA engines, have you asked your local dealer? some are friendly and will give you the info you need.
Make sure you check that the con rods are not bent too. With hydraulic lock on diesels they do bend rods. You don't want to throw a new head and gasket at it and have to pull it down again to replace a bent rod.
Good luck with the repair.

Latest posts