Custom Made Snow Bucket.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dozer

This is a snowbucket I had made and had finished by a local welding shop. I made the plans. Had them cut the steel. I tacked it together in my shop and they finished it off. I am in the process of painting it but I thought I would grab a few pics just to show you how it turned out.
the intention of this bucket was for it to be a how-to but then we got the X-mas blizzard here in ND and it turned in to a how-to-get-it-done-fast project.
The only mods we added to this vs a normal bucket are the viewing screens are 9" and on the back of the quick attach plate I had them weld supports through the steel to a 3x3 piece of tube across the whole inside.
The whole thing weighs in just under 1000# but I have yet to get a load in my ASV 4810 that won't go up easily.
Without further adu.

Bucket Front Bucket Back

Tazza

Staff member
Very impressive!
What did it set you back for the steel/cutting and getting it welded together?

OP
OP
dozer

dozer

Very impressive!
What did it set you back for the steel/cutting and getting it welded together?
My final bill came to just over $1200 for everything. I figured it was far less than a name brand bucket and was built exactly how I wanted it. There were things I liked about certain name brand buckets (viewing screens, cutting edges, middle support beam, reinforced quick attach plate) that I could find on lots of different buckets but not on one for a decent price.
Problem Solved.
thanks,
Dozer
Photobucket Photobucket