conversion on a 863f

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

trotter

Has anyone ever converted from a manual BobTach to a Power Bob Tach? I have an older 863F and use several attachments such as forks, grapple. It's a pain getting out to dog down the wedges each time.

Bobcatdan

Here you go:
http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=22705
I like that idea. F series never had power bobtach, at least I have never seen one. I'm not saying it couldn't be put on, bobcat offers a kit for later models. That said, that electrical one looks like a bettter option for you. Power bobtach kit isn't cheap.

mrdeere1959

I like that idea. F series never had power bobtach, at least I have never seen one. I'm not saying it couldn't be put on, bobcat offers a kit for later models. That said, that electrical one looks like a bettter option for you. Power bobtach kit isn't cheap.
just use a hyd cyl hooked to the aux. If your using an attachment that uses the aux. you need to get off anyway to hook up the line. you can then just swap hoses form bobtach to attachment. cheap and simple.