Concrete Braker ???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RS Coyote

I just picked up a used concrete breaker from an auction for $350. I tried it out on a big rock out in front of my house. It hammers consistently but did not seem like the blows were hard enough. I've never used one of these before. Can someone describe to me what I should expect?

Mtn-man

Check the nitrogen gas pressure. If it is low then it will hammer but there will be very little force. Hope this helps. Jay

bobbie-g

Check the nitrogen gas pressure. If it is low then it will hammer but there will be very little force. Hope this helps. Jay
I remember reading a couple of posts about a breaker here in this forum somewhere, in the past several months I believe. Seemed the breaker was vibrating the skid steer too much, and the cure was a nitrogen recharge. The post should be here somewhere. ---Bob

Mtn-man

I remember reading a couple of posts about a breaker here in this forum somewhere, in the past several months I believe. Seemed the breaker was vibrating the skid steer too much, and the cure was a nitrogen recharge. The post should be here somewhere. ---Bob
Bob, That was my post. Called "Hydraulic Breaker is breaking my 873!". It was in the Skid Steers Forum on 5/1/05. Jay

Latest posts