Clark 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Samfordbobcat

Hi everyone. I am overhauling the hydraulic control valve on Clark 753 and I am not so sure that I can put it together without a proper drawing. I have the workshop maintenance manual, but there is no much in there. Does any one know if there is any place were I can get the hydraulic control valve description or drawing?

Tazza

Staff member
What exactly have you removed?
If you work on one section at a time, you'll be fine. Nothing is very difficult in it.

OP
OP
S

Samfordbobcat

What exactly have you removed?
If you work on one section at a time, you'll be fine. Nothing is very difficult in it.
I removed the control valve from the unit. The spool valves are Ok, but I have to replace some small seal on solenoids. Not big drama, just it will be batter to see the diagram to be sure. Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
I removed the control valve from the unit. The spool valves are Ok, but I have to replace some small seal on solenoids. Not big drama, just it will be batter to see the diagram to be sure. Thanks
If you call your dealer and ask for a parts diagram, it will show exact locations of all seals and parts. They are better for assembly than the service manual i think as it shows the exploded view. If you only do one at a time, you will have the others to show you locations of seals and they way they should be installed too.
Good luck with it, its not a hard job, just make sure the seals are the correct way around. I'm pretty sure the only ones that are like that are the spool seals, the lip needs to face the pressure side (the middle of the control block).