Clark 632 please help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

alomakin

Hi All, My first bobcat Clark 632 stop lifting bucket. Well, it is lifting but very slow and without load. The left lift pedal feels very lose. I took the seat out and now can see that the something like chain link next to hydraulic valve is very lose. When I press the pedal the link goes up and almost not activating on the hydraulic valve. Does anyone has diagram of this one chain link between pedal and hydraulic valve? How do I access it? It is almost impossible. Do I need to take hydraulic valve out to fix this? Thank you very much. Alex Is this the right part? http://pictures1.kyozou.com/pictures/_22/21378/21377469.jpg How is it locked in place?

Tazza

Staff member
Sadly access is really nasty. You can only try and get in there with whatever tools you have on hand. There is npo easy way to do it.
Ensure your aux hydraulics are not stuck on, grab the right stick and pull it to the left and let it return to centre.

OP
OP
A

alomakin

Sadly access is really nasty. You can only try and get in there with whatever tools you have on hand. There is npo easy way to do it.
Ensure your aux hydraulics are not stuck on, grab the right stick and pull it to the left and let it return to centre.
Thank you very much Tanzza for reply. I will check to make sure aux in not on. I never used it but could activated it by mistake. Would in damage hydraulic pump? Is in connected to the same pump as bucket lift? Do you know how is pedal connected to the pump? I could see one chain link from pedal lever to the hydraulics valve. How is that chain link should be locked? Is there a pin lock like at the bottom or chain lock like on bike chain? Thank you again for you help. :)

Tazza

Staff member
Thank you very much Tanzza for reply. I will check to make sure aux in not on. I never used it but could activated it by mistake. Would in damage hydraulic pump? Is in connected to the same pump as bucket lift? Do you know how is pedal connected to the pump? I could see one chain link from pedal lever to the hydraulics valve. How is that chain link should be locked? Is there a pin lock like at the bottom or chain lock like on bike chain? Thank you again for you help. :)
It won't damage the pump, it has a relief in the circuit so it can't over load it. Yes, it's hooked up to the same lift/tilt circuit. So if one is stuck, all can act weirdly.
The pedal is connected to the control block. The control block moves fluid that the pump pressurises. So there is no direct link as such.
The chain link will have a small shim looking part that slides into grooves in the pins to lock it in place. When you have it out of the packet, it will make more sense.