Case 75xt aux hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

75xt

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. Seems like a GREAT site from the reading I've done so I decided to join. I have a few questions. On my 75xt, my aux hydros are run from a foot paddle which pushes and pulls a cable. I'd like to know if there is a way to modify this so that I can operate my aux hydros from my joysticks. The foot thing gets annoying to me while running my attachments for awhile. There's gotta be some way to this I just don't know how and that's why I'm here. Also, I need to add a case drain to aux hydros. I've heard it's fairly simple but wanted to know if anyone else has done this and any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Looking forward to surfing this forum for lots of helpful information...

Tazza

Staff member
Not sure how to modify it to hand controls, but if you put some thought into it, you should be able to come up with something.
As for case drains, i assume you are wanting to run an attachment with 3 hoses? There are two schools of thought on this. You can run an extra line and plumb it into your hydro tank or you could setup a shuttle valve so the oil will go to the low pressure hose. The issue is, the low pressure hose is not always really that low and may blow out the seals on the motor.

Newtoskidsteers101

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. Seems like a GREAT site from the reading I've done so I decided to join. I have a few questions. On my 75xt, my aux hydros are run from a foot paddle which pushes and pulls a cable. I'd like to know if there is a way to modify this so that I can operate my aux hydros from my joysticks. The foot thing gets annoying to me while running my attachments for awhile. There's gotta be some way to this I just don't know how and that's why I'm here. Also, I need to add a case drain to aux hydros. I've heard it's fairly simple but wanted to know if anyone else has done this and any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Looking forward to surfing this forum for lots of helpful information...
Did you ever figure out a way to do this with hand controls??