Case 440ct

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tpavlak

Hi everyone - new post for me. I've got this skid steer that was sitting for 6 years at my father inlaws farm...had some mice problems as you can imagine. We got it all fixed and up and running by a very crappy service dpt.....anyways.

I've been using it for some lite work...not really pushing it. Last few days I've been pushing over Cedar trees clearing a field. each time it loses power...like a loss of fuel. I shut down...and re-start and it'll turn over and over for 15 20 seconds before starting and idling rough as hell. then it'll line out but I still cant get a higher RPM for power.

I'm thinking the injectors are clogged...and wanted to clean them...but like anything else, I cant find the manual...and dont know how to raise the cab so I can get to the motor.

Would anyone know hoe to do that, and have any advice on the injectors?

Tom

Topper1

Depending on the year of your 440.
*** Ensure to either -
Raise the loader arms and lock
OR
If loader arms are down ***Remove door prior to lifting cab***.

Newer cabs have 2- 3/4' bolts behind the cab - top of engine bay screen, 1 on each corner beside the rear window. .
Older models have 2 levers inside the cab. one on each side of the seat at the rear. Large flat bar levers that the arm bar rests against when down. Raise your arm bar, and pull those 2 levers forward. Then likely to need 2 hefty fellows on the back of the cab to heave the cab forward.

Latest posts