Case 1818

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ranger505

Yes I still have it. Whats up?
How often do you have to tighten your chains on your case 1818. I am having to always tighten mine I think maybe I'm not torquing my bolts down right. Have you ever replaced your belts I was going to try and attempt that this summer but I am not sure how difficult it is to I am also going to paint the machine however I am not sure the paint code for the yellow or for the cage any suggestions thank you

ranger505

How often do you have to tighten your chains on your case 1818. I am having to always tighten mine I think maybe I'm not torquing my bolts down right. Have you ever replaced your belts I was going to try and attempt that this summer but I am not sure how difficult it is to I am also going to paint the machine however I am not sure the paint code for the yellow or for the cage any suggestions thank you
I do love the little machine

ranger505

Yes I do. All restored and working well. Sorry to just see your post if it was for me..
Any suggestions on the process to adjust the belts/ lever Also the levers to drive and put in reverse. Mine don't seen to have the full capacity not sure if there is a adjustment on them thanks