cant always see new posts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sterlclan

sometimes it'll say new post by so and so but when I go to the topic...no new posts. is this my end or yours?thanks.....Jeff

owensge

Jeff, the next time you get that, note the Forum and post and send that to me.

mllud

Jeff, the next time you get that, note the Forum and post and send that to me.
Geoffery I think this is what geff is talking about, There is a post under AVS general. Posted 5/19/1008 @ 10:52 pm the poster is cmb7684 If you highlight and click the {general} link the post isnt there. It does take you to the post if you click the little Square with the arrow next to the username.
This happens when Threads are posted in the wrong Forum and then moved.The post was moved to Bobcat { General Discussion} but the username stayed on AVS {General forum}.
This is the same thing that was happening when I started a thread in this forum.{Look 4 threads down at mllud {post showing in the wrong place} Mike

owensge

Geoffery I think this is what geff is talking about, There is a post under AVS general. Posted 5/19/1008 @ 10:52 pm the poster is cmb7684 If you highlight and click the {general} link the post isnt there. It does take you to the post if you click the little Square with the arrow next to the username.
This happens when Threads are posted in the wrong Forum and then moved.The post was moved to Bobcat { General Discussion} but the username stayed on AVS {General forum}.
This is the same thing that was happening when I started a thread in this forum.{Look 4 threads down at mllud {post showing in the wrong place} Mike
Thanks Mike, I see what you are talking about. I'll take a look...