Can not add more info to my Profile

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CraigClayton

As one of the newest members I applied to join and I put all the info in the fields that appeared on the registration box. After the Top Secret scan I was sent the pass code that got me started. I have tried several times to add more info about myself and my intended use of my machine. I typed in the Profile box that I am located in Uxbridge Ontario etc etc and pushed the Update Button at the bottom of the page. When I check back under my Member List or Profile I can only find my first application info. As my first Attachment mode I turned the manure bucket that came with the machine into a grapple bucket. I want to post a picture also as it was a 10 minute alteration, I removed 3 of the 7 tines and this stopped it from grabbing up so much forest litter with every log.I want a hydraulic thumb but I do not have aux. hydraulics, that's for much later. Craig Clayton

SkidRoe

Hi Craig,
That is weird. I know that having a space in your user name can cause strange things to happen when trying to add an avatar, but you should be able to add you location, e-mail, etc. I used to have a space in my name and had to have it removed before I could post an avatar.
Have you tried filling out one box at a time, hitting update between each entry?
Also, what browser are you using? This site works best with IE.
HTH - SR