Cab Door

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mahans7

enclosing a cab with a door makes a big difference just from blocking the bitter wind out of the cab area .here is a video of mine started right up 19 degree's outside .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z7yWYlHgPKA
I see why you guys need to enclose yours skids. Changed my daughters oil as snow flakes were wafting down in my shop(my driveway) and the wind was blowing. I need to enclose my shop also.

1ofU

I see why you guys need to enclose yours skids. Changed my daughters oil as snow flakes were wafting down in my shop(my driveway) and the wind was blowing. I need to enclose my shop also.
temp 25 degree's had 3.5 inches of snow on the ground thought i would see how the ole girl got around in the snow ,, not bad with the encloseure the temp was in the low 40's in the cab so some of the motor heat / body heat must of stayed inside ,, going to build me a heater exchange like they used in the old volkeswagon beetles and see if it would work as a cab heater compared to a heater core unit . will use a 2-3 spd motor .
over all with the door and the stereo it's nice in there .
my mods
enclosed cab and door
pioneer super tuner w~ cd/remote
4 inch speakers with inline headphone jack
dual cab interior lights
Sony MDR-ZX300 headphones
front rear lights with strobe beacon light
air horns

DSC00166_zps8ca4e1c8.jpg

DSC00168_zpsfcc31557.jpg

Mikefromcny

temp 25 degree's had 3.5 inches of snow on the ground thought i would see how the ole girl got around in the snow ,, not bad with the encloseure the temp was in the low 40's in the cab so some of the motor heat / body heat must of stayed inside ,, going to build me a heater exchange like they used in the old volkeswagon beetles and see if it would work as a cab heater compared to a heater core unit . will use a 2-3 spd motor .
over all with the door and the stereo it's nice in there .
my mods
enclosed cab and door
pioneer super tuner w~ cd/remote
4 inch speakers with inline headphone jack
dual cab interior lights
Sony MDR-ZX300 headphones
front rear lights with strobe beacon light
air horns
1ofU, Couldnt help but notice, your bucket and rims could use a little paint... :)