buying tracked machine

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

fergo710

im looking at buying a tracked bobcat currently most of my work is tight access and am looking at the bobcat t110 terex pt 30 was wondering if anyone could help me with which machine to choose and if there are any other machines of similar size to pick from im happy to pay for a good reliable machine

Terexnorthfl

The Terex PT30 is definitely a small machine. It will have the pilot controls and also a perkins engine. If you are concerned with it tearing up the grass you should look into the green turf tracks. They are smooth and will do great when turning on grass. Also, if you are interested in new Terex is offering 0% financing for 42 months. (with approved credit). If there are any questions let me know.

hester911

I have a like new terex pt30 with around 80 hours on it this machine is like brand new I am located in Michigan I am asking 25000 this machine cost me of 35000 new looking to down size our operation a little feel free to call me harry 3135740916

tonyarm

I have a like new terex pt30 with around 80 hours on it this machine is like brand new I am located in Michigan I am asking 25000 this machine cost me of 35000 new looking to down size our operation a little feel free to call me harry 3135740916
Definitely consider the Bobcat T110, I run a T110 and the only problem is the build up of debri carried around the inside of the tracks and deposited everywhere including around the sprockets. Another contractor in my area has a Terex 30 and is constantly replacing, repairing the bogey wheels and / or bearings. He tells me he has also had problems with the exposed nature of the track system and stones etc breaking hyd hoses. Apart from that he loves it! My T110 is pretty solid, working on building a removeable cover to protect the aux hyd couplers on the boom arm as I've smashed one breaking up a concrete driveway. This little machine can lift the most amazing heavy objects including large slabs of broken concrete in the 4 in 1 bucket. I've even uprooted small tree stumps with it. Also have an engineer looking at designing a dirt deflector for the track system as I haven't had any responses to my post yet!