Buying a Cat 236B any thoughts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Audiman

I'm dealing on a CAT 236B, I have always had Bobcats but thought I would try a CAT since I have a broken ankle. Here are the details it is a 2006 model with 3800 hours it has CAB, HEAT, AIR CONDITIONING, HYDRAULIC COUPLER 2 SPEED, SUSPENSION SEAT, SELF-LEVELING, LIGHTS, its in pretty good condition say 6.5 out of 10. They are asking $14000, what do you guys think, I don't have any experience with CATs, but I do have lots of dealers close. Any thoughts. Also does anyone know how to run the serial # on a Cat to get the year and options like you can with a Bobcat. Thanks

skidsteer.ca

I think they are a solid machine, its gots some hours on it , but look it over close and see what you think about how it was manitained.
The dealer should be able to run the serial number and tell you when it went into service and if it has had any repairs they have done to it.
Ken

glenbell

A couple years ago I bought a 216B, paid 15k for it but it only had 980 hrs (it's a 2005). I haven't had any trouble with it at all, I turned up the hyrdaulic pressure but her to work and love it.

Latest posts