Brush Cutter

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

trg753

Are there any good brush cutters that a Case 1845C would run very well. Approximately 16 GPM hydraulic flow.

Hi,Go on youtube and look up Loflin Fabrication. We have 2 motors we can put on them, One is for 17 GPM and below and one for 18 GPM and above... We give a 1 year warranty. You can call me and we may have a dealer in your area. (866) 859-4333. Thanks, Michael

skidsteer.ca

Hi,Go on youtube and look up Loflin Fabrication. We have 2 motors we can put on them, One is for 17 GPM and below and one for 18 GPM and above... We give a 1 year warranty. You can call me and we may have a dealer in your area. (866) 859-4333. Thanks, Michael
Take a look a virnigmfg.com
They have a standard flow cuttler that does not have a gear box, direct drive, huge spindle, flywheel and triple knives
They also have the optin of front caster, rear roller and float and tilt or just plain. We re very happy with ours.
Erskineattachments.com also has a gearbox model with float and tilt and a rear roller, we have customers running that one as well and they are quite satisfied too.
ken at skidsteer.ca

OP
OP
T

trg753

Take a look a virnigmfg.com
They have a standard flow cuttler that does not have a gear box, direct drive, huge spindle, flywheel and triple knives
They also have the optin of front caster, rear roller and float and tilt or just plain. We re very happy with ours.
Erskineattachments.com also has a gearbox model with float and tilt and a rear roller, we have customers running that one as well and they are quite satisfied too.
ken at skidsteer.ca
Thanks for the comments! What do you think of gearbox units compared to direct drive as far as lastability? Also which one would cut the heavier brush. I will check those cutters out and appreciate all the replies!

Thanks for the comments! What do you think of gearbox units compared to direct drive as far as lastability? Also which one would cut the heavier brush. I will check those cutters out and appreciate all the replies!
When we started making them we had a gearbox on them and that was the first thing that went out. So now we have them direct drive and they do great. We also have a wire guard on them so if you get in wire it will not tear out the bottom seal. Our brush cutters will cut 3" in diameter.