BOBTACH VALVE

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

thwerench

Hey everyone, on my S650 I bent the valve that goes into the block off the pump which works the BoBtach while lifting the motor out, we loosened it and forgot to push it back into the cyl, up here in Ontario Canada the nearest dealer tells me possibly 3 or 4 months wait for either the block or the valve, anyone here have any ideas where I can get the valve?, have the solenoids already

Thanks...........Steve

brdgbldr

You could try the online Bobcat store:
Admittedly, most dealers actually order parts from this site.

If they don't have it your only other alternative is to search the internet with the part number. There are a few used parts dealers arround.

OP
OP
thwerench

thwerench

Should have closed this thread. Sorry guys. So it turns out that once you get to know the parts guy you can get the parts quicker. Much quicker It's been back together for quite some time now and working great
What originally happened was the mounting bolts on the right side of the machine broke. Both of them. Which in turn put to much torque on the remaining support bolts which fasten the engine bell housing to a bracket that connects the bell housing to the pump essembly ( left side) only purchased this machine a year ago. Suspect I should have looked closer at the time. Anyway. it broke the bell housing

Latest posts