Bobccat 632 overheating

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

glassblow1

I replaced water pump, took thermostat out, and blew out as much junk as I could from the top, and the side access panel in engine compartment. I can't figure out how to get access to the rest of cooling system. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks Justin

jerry

As I remember it is not a big job to take the radiator out and then you can clean the oil cooler which is under it and may be dirty. Use a rad flush product and put it back in.

OP
OP
G

glassblow1

As I remember it is not a big job to take the radiator out and then you can clean the oil cooler which is under it and may be dirty. Use a rad flush product and put it back in.
radiator just come out from the top (it seems like its mounted to something I can't see/reach)? Might just be that I have to take both in/out hoses off radiator?

jerry

radiator just come out from the top (it seems like its mounted to something I can't see/reach)? Might just be that I have to take both in/out hoses off radiator?
No, it is bolted in, don't remember how many but at least 4 bolts. There is angled cover over the engine from the flywheel blower to the underside of the oil cooler/ rad. you will want to take it off too. I don't have a book anymore but I am sure someone here does.

OP
OP
G

glassblow1

No, it is bolted in, don't remember how many but at least 4 bolts. There is angled cover over the engine from the flywheel blower to the underside of the oil cooler/ rad. you will want to take it off too. I don't have a book anymore but I am sure someone here does.
thanks for the helpfull answers. I'll just keep taking parts off till I get it. First Bobcat I've owned ( used to working on MUCH bigger things ie. cat 992 loaders), so I'm kinda a noob and not used to these small spaces. TY again Justin

jerry

thanks for the helpfull answers. I'll just keep taking parts off till I get it. First Bobcat I've owned ( used to working on MUCH bigger things ie. cat 992 loaders), so I'm kinda a noob and not used to these small spaces. TY again Justin
glad to be of help, be sure to stock up on band aids, lots of place to skin a knuckle on those things. The whole thing is pretty much put together with 3/8 bolts though so you don't need too many wrenchs.

carlgoldsmith

glad to be of help, be sure to stock up on band aids, lots of place to skin a knuckle on those things. The whole thing is pretty much put together with 3/8 bolts though so you don't need too many wrenchs.
I was looking for the same results since long and now I hope will be able to solve my issues.....