Bobcat wheel sizes

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobbie-g

I have a 751C with 10 inch wheels. Would like to go to wider wheels for better stability when traversing sideways on slopes. First, do all Bobcat wheels (on the 750 series and up machines) have the same bolt pattern and circumference? How about other skid steers (Case, Cat, etc)? Can I just buy 12 inch wheels and put on new tires and go, or do I need spacers on the wheels to scoot them out from the frame? I think Loegering makes 2-1/2" spacers for about $500 for the set. Assuming any old 12 inch skid steer wheel with an 8-bolt pattern would work, where do I find such wheels without paying over a hundred bucks a throw on ebay? ---Tnx, Bob

Tigerotor77W

I'll jump in with what knowledge I have... the 900 series loaders use 10 bolts to secure the wheel, so those wheel sizes will not work.
The wheels themselves do not have the same circumference (700-series and 800-series machines have different tire circumferences).

siduramaxde

I'll jump in with what knowledge I have... the 900 series loaders use 10 bolts to secure the wheel, so those wheel sizes will not work.
The wheels themselves do not have the same circumference (700-series and 800-series machines have different tire circumferences).
I believe that they make spacers that you can install.