bobcat model 811 backhoe

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Stonehands

Hello everyone. I have a Bobcat Skidsteer model 863F turbo. Love it and it runs great. I have several attachments but just in the process of picking up a Model 811 Backhoe which is the model for my unit. This is coming with the mounting brackets. My questions is this. I know the brackets mount to the front of the skidsteer and have seen what they look like. Question is that it looks like I have to remove the side panels in the cab on both sides by the floor in order to get access to the mounting holes to attach the brackets. Not sure if the impacts the floor pedals or lab bar bracket but I cannot find any other way to get access to put the bolts and nuts on the brackets. Can someone confirm for me please. also how bad does this job suck? Just curious how many beers to take to the barn for this project. Thank you

OP
OP
S

Stonehands

Can't you just flip up the cab to get access?
Cheers - SR
Thank you SkidRoe for the response. I was able to get access to the side plates to get access to the mounting holes. Mounting brackets went on with the help of my son. They are heavy to hold and need two people to bolt on. The nuts are self tightening so you have to have someone with a wrench on the inside of bolt while the nuts are wrenched down on the outside. One we figured it out went on pretty well. Thank you.