Bobcat F Series 453 Hydraulic Oil Cooler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

aguravskas

Good afternoon/evening everyone. We have an older bobcat that is in need of a hydraulic oil cooler/ hydro static cooler. Bobcat Serial Number: 515013026 i also have pictures of the cooler. I would just like to get some help finding one hopefully new but could be used also. The one in the machine was removed last week and has 6 rows of cooling pipes within the fins. It has JIC fittings for the inlet and the outlet. The inlet is towards the top of the tank and the outlet is in the middle of the other tank. I have called my local bobcat dealer and was told they are no longer made and bobcat is looking for a new supplier to build these coolers. i have also reached out to several other heavy equipment companies and some rental companies and nobody can get anywhere with the cooler. hoping someone has one of these machines or is very familiar with it and where to get a good source of parts. Let me know if anyone knows anything about the coolers. Thank you, Alex G

Hotrod1830

Have you tried a radiator repair shop? they are aluminum and can fix them most of the time if they are leaking. If it is clogged probably not.
You can go to the Bobcat.com website and search the parts catalog. just keep going up in models/years until you find something that is available and may work. start with a early build 463 and go up to a s70 if needed. Keep in mind, they are connected with hydraulic fittings, and all you need to do is connect the ends. Doesnt have to look pretty, just be functional. You dont even have to use the original lines. Just make sure the lines/cooler are of the same size or bigger when done. hydraulic fittings are sized in the "AN" family. pipe thread to AN adapters are available, and lenghts of pre made hydraulic hose is available pretty cheap. You can literally put ANY cooler on that machine, so dont think your screwed if bobcat doesnt have it.