Bobcat B100 Hydraulic pump adjustment screw

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bman113

Hi all, I was driving my B100 and it started blasting hydraulic fluid everywhere. Thought it was snapped hydro line, but it wasn't. An adjustment screw with a nut on it loosed and fell out. Definitely part of mother earth,, but luckily the pin the screw adjusts was stuck in there and I was able to get it out, so I still have that. But, I'm looking for that specific adjustment screw that goes on the hydraulic pump. It's an allen thread screw that's hollow in the shaft. The pin is inserted in the shaft. Adjusting the allen screw will push the pin in to set the hydraulic pressure. I found it in the instruction/maintenance manual and how to set/calibrate the pump. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the part number and when I purchased the separate parts manual it's not in there. They want me to buy a new pump. It's ridiculous its a $5k pump. Which I can fix with a $10-20 screw. But I can't find the darn thing. For now I just found an allen bolt that will fit, but can't stick a pin it so the pressures off. Everything works but the hydraulics drift and are very slow when I'm trying to move the loader while moving/driving. Was hoping someone might know where I could find this screw. Have a picture from the maintenance manual but not sure how to post it.

flyerdan

I took a look at the bobcat online parts catalog and also couldn't find a breakdown of the pump, it's apparently all or nothing from them.
Since you know the thread, what you might do is get several of the longest allen set screws and take them and the pin to a machine shop where they can rifle bore them with a carbide drill bit for the pin.
Unless you know how much of the pin sticks out of the original part, you might want to have them bore to different depths so you can get a combo that gets it where it needs to be.
Might be a bit spendy, but without a part number it beats buying a whole pump. If there is an independent shop that works on that kind of equipment, they might have a lead for you, ideally they will have one in a core in the junk bin.