BOBCAT 963G CODE 32-31

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DRTURBO69

Hello this forum was a big help thanks again with wiring terminal problem.New problem code 32-31 tilt accuator problem.hand controls only sjc? tilt handle wont move bucket.Light goes out when handle moved inboard only-not outboard still no movement.Harness from controller to acuators was swapped-raise and tilt-same problem switched to lift handle.ACTUATOR? If so is this the top or bottom actuator? cost? Is new only option? Any used for sale? Thanks a bunch in advance DOC

scar99

If you switched the plugs at the actuator and it jumped to the other handle than it is the actuator. The top is for tilt and the lower is lift. The acuator needs to be calibrated after install. That needs to be done by a dealer.

OP
OP
D

DRTURBO69

If you switched the plugs at the actuator and it jumped to the other handle than it is the actuator. The top is for tilt and the lower is lift. The acuator needs to be calibrated after install. That needs to be done by a dealer.
Thanks got two used ones on the way.Do these have to be calibrated? One extra! Thanks Doc

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks got two used ones on the way.Do these have to be calibrated? One extra! Thanks Doc
I believe when ever you fiddle with them, you need to get them calibrated again.I wasn't sure if you had to get the dealerto calibrate them though, they just need to update the software if they are updated ones. The newer ones, you needed to get the dealer to flash your computer for them to work. I thought calibration was done with the controls, the dealer wasn't needed.... But i have never worked on a machine like this.

scar99

I believe when ever you fiddle with them, you need to get them calibrated again.I wasn't sure if you had to get the dealerto calibrate them though, they just need to update the software if they are updated ones. The newer ones, you needed to get the dealer to flash your computer for them to work. I thought calibration was done with the controls, the dealer wasn't needed.... But i have never worked on a machine like this.
They should be calibrated. Some actuators need the software in the controller to be updated. They will have a sticker on it telling you what version you need. With the key on and the engine off if you hold down your bucket pos valve button for a few seconds it will tell you what software you have in your controller. If it is 24 or lower you may be able to manually calibrate them. I will have to double check the procedure.

OP
OP
D

DRTURBO69

They should be calibrated. Some actuators need the software in the controller to be updated. They will have a sticker on it telling you what version you need. With the key on and the engine off if you hold down your bucket pos valve button for a few seconds it will tell you what software you have in your controller. If it is 24 or lower you may be able to manually calibrate them. I will have to double check the procedure.
Thanks to all that helped.Actuators came in started machine working great for two days.Will wait till it stops again to repair. thanks again Doc