Bobcat 873G 1999 wont start. Need help!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

aquileus

Hi Gentlemen! I'm new to the forum, yesterday I was working with my bobcat 873G. Since I start working was raining, after 3 hrs the engine suddently stop, without making weird noises. When I check the engine oil level was low, almost nothing. I put oil in the engine but still don't start. Is leaking in the engine oil filter. I check the fuse panel but it looks ok, at least the easy ones. Where should I start to check? I was thinking in a oil pressure switch, but I don't know where to find it or how to test it. In the worst case scenario how I can unlock the machine to tow it home? Any suggestions! Thank you.

Damien

Sorry I post it in the wrong area. Should be in general repairs.
I just got the pdf service manual for my 7753 from www.mediafire.com. Sorry I can't give the link for your model, but searching that site on dial-up is painfull. Good luck.

gtstang462002

I just got the pdf service manual for my 7753 from www.mediafire.com. Sorry I can't give the link for your model, but searching that site on dial-up is painfull. Good luck.
I just fixed one about an hour ago, I filled it up with fuel and primed the fuel bulb till it got hard.

jerry

Oh and the owner swore that he had just filled it all the way up with fuel, the gauge didn't work.
did you get that manual? Old Machinist bumped the link up to the top of general repair forum and it is listed there.

Latest posts