Bobcat 863 motor is locked up

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Randall

Four to five months ago replaced turbo,head gasket, injectors and a bunch of other things after the turbo locked up. Finally got it all put back together thought was good to go. Machine ran fine, after ten minutes or so low oil pressure alarm came on, I shut machine off. Fired back up twice for the 30 second intervals to get it back to garage. Took sensor out and some of the plugs and the oil pressure control valve. Everything was fine plumbed in manual Guage into oil sensor had 0 psi. Shut machine off instantly. Was planning on doing timing belt and figured oil pump went to hell. Machines been sitting outside, yesterday tried firing it up to take it to shop won't turn over. Took drive belt off pulled glow plugs took all stuff off around timing belt. Can't even get it to turn over with wrenchs on crank. I talked to a deutz guy earlier and he told me motors done cranks probably seized up pull the motor. My question is I guess I read couple forums talking about oil pumps locking up and destroying timing belts, is it possible that oil pump locked up and won't let turn over threw timing belt.