bobcat 825

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

babawawasrk

HI. I BOUGHT A H.D. AUGER DRIVE FROM SKIDSTEER SOLUTIONS AND AM ADAPTER PLATE. I THOUGHT SSS. WOULD HELP ME ENGINEER OR AT LEAST GIVE ME A DRAWING ON HOW TO WELD ADAPTER PLATE ONTO MY RIG. I WANT TO KEEP MY 66" BUCKET. MY WELDER DOESNT KNOW EITHER. ANY TIPS ARE WELCOME. I RETIRED AND AM LOSIN IT. THIS AUGER DRIVE IS REAL MEATY- IT MUST WEIGH 500LBS. I HOPE ITS NOT TOO HEAVY FOR MY RIG?? FOR $3000 I THOUGHT I WOULD GET SOME HELP. GEEZ. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY???

Skid Steer Solutions

The idea behind the adaptor that you purchased from us was to allow anyone to add a skid steer universal quick attach to their equipment in an inexpensive manner. We have had people request this type of product since our companies inception. Most people have different ideas on how they want to use the product as well. It would be impossible to provide information to every person on how to design the adaptor for their specific needs and machine. This adaptor has been installed on tractors (front and rear), older skid steers, compacts, excavators, backhoes and even atv's. We thought we were bringing a product to market that people really needed. We have yet to receive any kind of negative feedback as most people are just so happy to have something that will work on their machines.
In your case, I have tried to look up your machine, but cannot find any product knowledge. I emailed you and explained that most people just remove the mounts form their old buckets and weld them to the back of the adaptor. You can then use the adaptor as a stand alone adaptor. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
B

babawawasrk

The idea behind the adaptor that you purchased from us was to allow anyone to add a skid steer universal quick attach to their equipment in an inexpensive manner. We have had people request this type of product since our companies inception. Most people have different ideas on how they want to use the product as well. It would be impossible to provide information to every person on how to design the adaptor for their specific needs and machine. This adaptor has been installed on tractors (front and rear), older skid steers, compacts, excavators, backhoes and even atv's. We thought we were bringing a product to market that people really needed. We have yet to receive any kind of negative feedback as most people are just so happy to have something that will work on their machines.
In your case, I have tried to look up your machine, but cannot find any product knowledge. I emailed you and explained that most people just remove the mounts form their old buckets and weld them to the back of the adaptor. You can then use the adaptor as a stand alone adaptor. Hope this helps.
HI. GANG. I FINALLY GOT IT WELDED. THE BOBCAT CROSSMEMBER IN FRONT WAS BENT. WELDED UP BENT. I CUT IT OTHERWISE I COULDNT ATTACH IT. NEXT TIME I AM GOING TO NORDSTROMS TO GET CUSTOMER SERVICE. STEVE. ( OLD AND CRANKY) I AM GETTING A MORPHINE PUMP IN MY ABDOMEN. 2100 PSI. I HOPE TO BE LESS CRANKY. WORK COMP IS NOT A DREAM