Bobcat 825 throttle linkage

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Abes

Hi, I'm a newbie rebuilding a Bobcat 825. So far I have overhauled the engine (Perkins 4.108 ) and have prepared the body for the engine installation. I bought the machine as a wreck with the engine completely stripped so when I purchased it, I had no idea how it all went together. Fortunately, with the help of downloaded manuals and this Forum, I have been able to get it together. Last week I was able to run the engine for the first time and it ran very well, smooth as can be expected. My only real problem is that I am unable to work out the throttle and cut out linkage connections to the injector pump from the throttle fulcrum. I have the linkages connected but have a spring that seems to be required somewhere !!! Anyone out there with an 825 that is able to advise me and perhaps email a photo with the linkages connected to the injector pump and the throttle fulcrum ?? Many thanks

OldMachinist

Best I can do is a diagram from the Bobcat online parts catalog.
http://www.bobcat.com/partsandservice/genuine_parts
 photo d93afe63-bd76-4c46-8c69-4b21192e79dd_zpsb558c2d7.jpg

photo 825_throttle2_zps999c5e79.jpg

OP
OP
A

Abes

Best I can do is a diagram from the Bobcat online parts catalog.
http://www.bobcat.com/partsandservice/genuine_parts
Hi OldMachinist. Very many thanks for your help. I will revisit the problem today and hopefully get it sorted. From the diagram, it would appear the spring ( item 23 ) connects between the engine shut off arm and the throttle rod.

Caturro

Hi as you I'm a newbie too. I bought a Bobcat 825 skid steer last week and I am looking to fix it with the help of this forum. I am looking for manuals and everything related like books etc could you please give me a copy of your manuals. If so, I will be grateful for ever......

OP
OP
A

Abes

Hi as you I'm a newbie too. I bought a Bobcat 825 skid steer last week and I am looking to fix it with the help of this forum. I am looking for manuals and everything related like books etc could you please give me a copy of your manuals. If so, I will be grateful for ever......
Hi Caturro, I would be happy to pass on any info that I have for the 825. I have since sold the machine with the printed manuals but should be able to find the electronic manuals that I used. Pass on your email address to me and I will attempt to send you copies. My email address is "mabrey at bigpond.net.au" Where are you located? Cheers, Chris.

Tazza

Staff member
Hi Caturro, I would be happy to pass on any info that I have for the 825. I have since sold the machine with the printed manuals but should be able to find the electronic manuals that I used. Pass on your email address to me and I will attempt to send you copies. My email address is "mabrey at bigpond.net.au" Where are you located? Cheers, Chris.
Ah HA, another aussie on the forum.
I have changed your e-mail address to help prevent you getting spam.

Caturro

Dear Abes, I wrote an email to you hopefully you will get it and contact me. I will be very happy to hear from you Thank you for your time

Caturro

Dear Abes, I wrote an email to you hopefully you will get it and contact me. I will be very happy to hear from you Thank you for your time
Good morning Mr Tazza. Could you please tell me how can I get Mr Abes email? I am looking for some Bobcat 825 manuals, or please send to him my email I am sure you can get it because you are a moderator . If not. kindly help me in this matter Thank you very much

Caturro

Dear Abes this is my email thank [email protected]