Bobcat 753H hydraulic leak - [pics]

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sjuanlu

Hi team!
I have a bobcat 753H with a hydraulic leak.

https://subefotos.com/ver/?127cd79d2721a18c90c96d67d8b0c9cdo.jpg

https://subefotos.com/ver/?d878fda1ae689b94ccabeffdab6a9b70o.jpg

The leak comes out of the rear, in the middle at the bottom. I have not see any leak under the cab, in the front
Any idea? how can I find out where is the leak without removing the engine?
Thanks in advanced. Sorry for my english.
Regards.

Bswwood

Might pull pump drive belt cover off and see if the belt or inside the belt housing is wet. Could be the pump shaft seal behind the driven pulley.

walio123

Thanks for the reply, I will check it. Does anyone have the exploded view of this engine? Or the repair manual?
There is no need to pull engine out to find hydraulic leak. Just lift cab, wipe all hoses and pipes and take a good look. Under engine no any hydraulics. Usually seen when the hoses are dry. Also wipe the main hydraulic valve. When valve tears, the oil runs out under engine. I have repair manual.

OP
OP
S

sjuanlu

There is no need to pull engine out to find hydraulic leak. Just lift cab, wipe all hoses and pipes and take a good look. Under engine no any hydraulics. Usually seen when the hoses are dry. Also wipe the main hydraulic valve. When valve tears, the oil runs out under engine. I have repair manual.
I found the leak. It's in the rear of hydraulic pump, near to the engine. I think that it's the pipe seal whit the pump. I had to remove the air filter to see it. How can I change this seal? I think that the better path is remove the aluminium parts, under the fan, by front lifting the cab and the upper pump holder. With these space I think that I can change the seal. One more question: - When I will change the seal, Do I have the purge the air of hydraulic system? If yes, where or how can i do it? Thanks in advanced. Regards.