Bobcat 753 will only turn right - no left turn.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

docperio44

Hi All - corona time is turning into fix Bobcat time. I have a 753 for house projects. It only turns right... so the right side won't go forward well but goes back perfectly. Left side will go forward perfectly but not back. If i try and spin it left, it doesn't move. Occasionally if you push back and forth, it will kick in a jerk forward for a second but doesn't stay engaged. This has been posted about a few times in different ways but i wanted to be clear on the path forward to diagnosis. Linkages were adjusted and are good with no change. I'm wondering if I need to head straight to the drive motor? (would it be the left one?). or potentially something else? relief valve? thanks to all!

walio123

There is no way to be relief valve,motors or pupms. I think you need to adjust pintle cams and bars. Did you make it?

OP
OP
D

docperio44

There is no way to be relief valve,motors or pupms. I think you need to adjust pintle cams and bars. Did you make it?
the thing is, it's not engaging (right side forward) if I adjust. it's like if it engages, it's all or nothing. it never slowly engages.

Bswwood

the thing is, it's not engaging (right side forward) if I adjust. it's like if it engages, it's all or nothing. it never slowly engages.
I would swap drive motors from side to side and see if the problem follows the drive motor, if not then look at hystats