Bobcat 7 Pin Diagram

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skid Steer Solutions

Does anyone have the pin-out diagram for the Bobcat 7 pin control harness? I bought the module and harness but it came with no documentation and I want to map the outputs to install in my attachments so they will be Bobcat 7 pin compliant. Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

start2finish

I found this out the hard way also, bobcat has made life difficult for the 7-pin users, you must purchase a circuit board to install on your attachments. in the 14 pin system the circuit board is contained on the machine, the 7-pin make the attachment use the board. we found the best option is to install a 14 pin system on the machine and use it.

OP
OP
S

Skid Steer Solutions

I found this out the hard way also, bobcat has made life difficult for the 7-pin users, you must purchase a circuit board to install on your attachments. in the 14 pin system the circuit board is contained on the machine, the 7-pin make the attachment use the board. we found the best option is to install a 14 pin system on the machine and use it.
I have purchased the module and harness from Bobcat and intend on offering it as an option that the customer has to pay for. I found out that it provides a pulse width modulated signal and they all are live so I will be doing some testing this weekend.

start2finish

I have purchased the module and harness from Bobcat and intend on offering it as an option that the customer has to pay for. I found out that it provides a pulse width modulated signal and they all are live so I will be doing some testing this weekend.
more cost with every attachment. If staying with the 14 pin only, you have one cost for system. the new bobcat crap you must have on every attachment that needs more than one function.

Latest posts